Monday, April 11, 2011

So This Week Has Been Crazy


Hey Family!

SO this week has been crazy.  We moved this week into a little house behind the Ellsworth's main home where we were living before. It's a cozy little place.  However, Sis Bingham found a tiny scorpion the other night on her notebook.She went to sweep it off with her hand, thinking it was a thread until she saw it move.  She screamed, threw her notebook, and when I came in, we tried to find the scorpion which was no longer on the notebook, to no avail. Lol. So we prayed for the Lord's protection. Again. Hehehe. And we'll continue praying.  After all, all of the scorpions are beginning to come out of hibernation now... So we're bound to see more!

All is well on the teaching front. We have 2 investigators and one on hold that we need to recontact in a week. He needs time to think, so we're giving him space.  Tonight though, we have a first lesson with a family of 5. I'm really nervous.  I haven't taught a non-member family yet. Only individuals.  So,this will be interesting! And, yes Eric, we will be extending the invitation to be baptized to them.  We're hoping to extend a date, too.

So, this may be odd to hear, but this week Sis B and I were freezing! It was only in the 40's, but man oh man. We were SO cold!  Thank heaven for space heaters, sweat pant and blankets!  It was overcast and rainy for like 3 days. Is that normal for AZ?  Because I though this time of year it was all sunshine and daisies... Lol

Oh, so Sis B accidentally kicked me in the face. It didn't hurt and I don't have a black eye or anything, but we decided to do my make-up so that it looked like I had a black eye to show the elders as a late April Fool's Day. (Unfortunately April Fools day wasn't on a p-day this year. Lol) It looked good and real.

To the individuals:

Mom- I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! 10%?!?! That's great!  I am also so excited for your new calling!  How fun! I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet, but I'll be watching!

Dad- I am so excited about your green thumb!  Maybe when I go back to Idaho, you and mom can move there (because Lynz will be going to school there by then) and become an Idaho farmer! Hehehe...!

Lynz- A car?!! You've got to be kidding me! Lol.  I am super excited for you. Remember to send me a picture! Good job on PP! Keep me updated.  Maybe you should write a nice lengthy 10 page letter as one of your experiences. :-P

Eric- I'm glad you get to spend some time at home! Take pics with everyone and send them my way! Yes? :-D

Ok. I love you all! XOXOXOXO

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment