Hey Family!
So. Transfer went a bit differently than we thought. President Ellsworth called me a day or two after transfer news and told me that Sister Davenport sprained her ankle, and as a result, she can't drive for liability purposes if nothing else. She hurt her ankle in soccer. So, President told me that I was actually going to go to another sister named Sister Kiernan. I LOVE HER!!! I am already learning SO much. And she is so in tune with the spirit and she is teaching me how to be in tune better. First, by praying even more frequently. I thought I was praying a lot already. Nope. Not enough! Lol. So I'm workin' on it. My new area is the Citrus Heights Stake, Mountian View Zone. It's right next to my second area instead of my first area. Lol.
We live in another in-law suite. It's SO NICE. Like, we live in a mansion suite. CRAZY nice. And we are SO blessed. The Bawden family that own our house are way nice and Bro Bawden is an incredible pianist. He plays for Alex Boye and lots of other people. Do you know the photography called "Reflections of Christ"? It's a book as well as a DVD. Bro Bawden plays on that as well. And his son in law, Mark Maybury, did the photography.
Did I tell you that Brook White's parents lived in my last area? And Freddie Ashby's parents? Freddie Ashby is a singer on a lot of EFY stuff. He sang a song called "I Cry" which is about missionary work. An Stephanie Meyer lives in Scottsdale. So does this guy who was an animation artist for the movie Anastasia. Coolio, right? Lol. Ok. Enough of that. Just cool stuff I learned. :-P
So this week, my second day in the area, we had a blackout. A transformer at the power plant or something blew. It was kinda humorous, but scary. The only restaurant in the area open and functioning was non other than.... McDonalds. Go figure. (That's what makes it scary. Lol)
We found another scorpion. A big one. On the ceiling. I shot it with a Nerf gun. And then bottled it up.
Mom- I just want you to know, I almost missed your email this week. For awhile I thought I wasn't going to hear from you. :-( Good thing we emailed late today! Tender Mercy! Lol. I saw a pic of you with Lynz. You look SO GOOD! I am so proud of you!
Dad- Love you! Tell Sis Richardson HI!
Lynz- I got your pics! You're BEAUTIFUL! Be watching the mail. ;-D
Eric- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! (on the 8th) I love you! I drew a birthday sign for you so I could take a picture with it, but I haven't been able to take the picture with it yet. So it will be in next week's email. But know I remembered!
Ok. I love you all! Xs and Os all around!
Love, Me
No comments:
Post a Comment